Part1: General Condition Of Use
This site is owned and operated by SpotVogue.com (SpotVogue.com is the dedicated cheap wedding shop offering cheap wedding supplies, in our cheap bridal boutique, you can wholesale and buy cheap wedding dresses, cheap bridesmaid dresses, cheap formal long dresses and a lot of other cheap wedding products like cheap wedding shoes, cheap wedding veils and accessories.), hereafter the Company, and provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at SpotVogue.com, you affirmatively accept the following conditions. Continued use of the site constitutes the affirmative agreement to these terms and conditions. Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Company sites and services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
When you visit Company websites or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction services. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Company's name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of SpotVogue.com so long as the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter and is revocable at will under any circumstance or condition by the Company. You may not use any Company logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Company's services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Company and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
The Company and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing a product or service. However, the Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Company itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it within 24 hours of purchase.
Parties other than the Company and its subsidiaries operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Company's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Company shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Beijing, China, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Company's intellectual property rights, the Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in Beijing, China. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification
We verify prices and stock as part of our shipping procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Part2: Review and Content Submission Agreement
Welcome to SpotVogue. You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to SpotVogue.com through the "Write a Review" section (the "Service"). As used in this Agreement, "we", "SpotVogue", or "SpotVogue.com" means SpotVogue Co. and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to SpotVogue. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights; i.e. you must own all rights to such image or have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
2) Definitions. As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with SpotVogue, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to SpotVogue.com, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to SpotVogue and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
4) Removal of Materials. If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to SpotVogue by either deleting the image through the SpotVogue interface or by contacting SpotVogue customer service (services@SpotVogue.com), and SpotVogue will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
5) License for Name, Trademarks and Likenesses. You hereby grant to SpotVogue, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant SpotVogue, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
6) Specifications and Guidelines. You agree to submit Materials to us in accordance with all guidelines for use of the Service posted on the SpotVogue web site or of which you are otherwise notified ("Guidelines"), as these Guidelines may be changed in the future.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to SpotVogue and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to SpotVogue by you, and SpotVogue's and its Affiliates' exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by SpotVogue and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold SpotVogue and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph.
8) Restrictions. You agree that you will not submit Materials that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that otherwise violate general SpotVogue corporate standards. We expressly reserve the right to remove or not make available any Materials that we deem to be in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or our corporate standards in our sole discretion. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9) No Obligation. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
11) SpotVogue Intellectual Property. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner.
12) Communications. SpotVogue and its Affiliates may communicate with you in connection with the Service, electronically and in other Media, and you consent to such communications regardless of any "Customer Communication Preferences" (or similar preferences or requests) you may have indicated on the web sites of SpotVogue or its Affiliates or by any other means.
13) Waiver. SpotVogue AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14) Disclaimer. SpotVogue PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
15) Miscellaneous. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of SpotVogue and its Affiliates.
you choose a standard size or give us your custom measurements, all our
dresses and tuxedos/dress suits are personally tailored for you from
scratch. We treat each dress with special care and dedication.
Approximately, It will take 20-30 working days (approximately 25-40 days)
for you to receive the dress after order confirmation. We can only
promise the above time period, not an exact date, thank you for your
Please check below for detailed information:
Total delivery time is composed of three parts.
Part 1: Order Confirmation: 1-3 working days
This is the time that we confirm the order details (including the product information, shipping address and payment details). So please read carefully about the instructions on our websites when you place your order to make sure you have input the correct information in full so that we could process your order instantly.
Part 2: Dress-Making Time: 12-17 working days
This is the time to tailor your dress by our professional dressmakers based on the size and fabric information you provide in your order.
Part3: Shipping Time: 5-10 working days
This is the time that it takes for the dresses to be shipping by the couriers to your address, in most cases it will take approximately 5-10 working days.
Totally it will take approximately 20-30 working days for you to get the dresses you ordered after you place your order.
Please choose from the “Rush Delivery” Menu if you want to receive your dress within 11-17 working days (approximately 20-25 days), which means at least 20 days after placing order in the condition that your order details could be confirmed instantly, thank you for your attention. Remote Area Checking Tool...>>
We want you to be completely satisfied and happy with your online purchase. Should you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our return policy below to determine if any special conditions apply.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Personalized and dyed items are final sale, no returns, no exchanges.
- Outlet items are final sale, no returns, no exchanges.
- You have kept the products 3 days or longer after the package was delivered.
- Products have been worn, washed, altered or damaged.
- Products tailored based on the wrong details provided by yourself (including but not limited to Size, Color and etc)
- Wrong expectation of the products (including but not limited to, customers just don’t like the style, color when they receive the products, but product itself is in good condition)
It's customers' responsibility to order the right size, color, style since all sales are final. Because all dresses are made to order and manufacturers start making your dress at time of order, they do not keep inventory of any dresses. So we don't accept returns or exchanges if there are no quality problems.
all other products purchased online, please obtain a Return Merchandise
Authorization (RMA) number within 3 days after the package was
delivered to you (see below for how to obtain an RMA Number). Once the
RMA is emailed, you will have 3 days to ship your order out and email us
the delivery company and tracking number. If you would like to replace
the item you have returned, please place a new order. In condition of
returning, please follow the following procedures:
1)Contact Us via email within 3 days after the package was delivered
2)Take a photo of the dress you received and sent the photo toour customer service email.
3)Our customer support representatives will ONLY send you the RMA number via email ONLY after the returning request is approved .
4)Plus the RMA number, you will get the detailed address for you to send the product back, Never send products back to the address listed on the package.
5)Provide the delivery company you use and the tracking number to send the products back, Failure to do so will result in no action.
Customers should pay the shipping fee to send the package back and we will only refund the product expense via Credit Card after we receive the products returned. In condition of returning, the original shipping fee and restocking fee (25% of your order amount is non-refundable).
SpotVogue.com Management Team